December 2, 2013

Shades of Grey

Wearing: Forever 21 cardigan, dress, + tights ; Dr. Marten boots
Welp, December is finally among us. November felt like it only lasted a week! Man oh man, where does time go? I apologize for my brief absence! I was home for Thanksgiving break last week and didn't really find time to update my blog because I was busy catching up with friends or going out with my sister. That and I wore really boring things any time I went out, so I didn't think any of my outfits would be worth putting up. I noticed I always dress rather mundane when I'm home compared to when I'm at school, but now that I'm back to school (unfortunately),  I'll hopefully be able to get a few posts up! Anyways, I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! Cheers to this final month of 2013! Make the most of it while you can!

3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, your jacket is so perfect!

    saradias,
    http://velvetchanel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style!!
    xx,
    keep-mydream.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete