December 3, 2013

Daisies and Corduroy

Wearing: Topshop daisy blouse ; Forever 21 Plaid Corduroy Pants ; Dr. Marten boots
Today's outfit is rather simple, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway! I'm wearing one of my favorite tops from Topshop (which I also have in black), and these amazing plaid corduroy pants I picked up over my break. I've always tended to stray from corduroy anything, but when I saw these in the store I thought I'd try them on and I actually fell in love with them. I'm really sad though that you can't see the true color of the pants. They're a really dark maroon and these pictures just aren't doing them any justice, so I'll just insert a picture of them here:


12 comments:

  1. WOW, I think that you just wear simple pieces and you are perfect! And this means that not clothes are special, but you attitude is!
    I love this cute and minimal blog.
    Your new follower,
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top! its s pretty and girly

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have similar pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool outfit, I love the sheerness of the top <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. - Amazing look ;) I like it !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Topshop shirt is so rad! Great outfit :) and Merry Christmas!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your daisy top! I love your whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete