December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve Outfit

Wearing: Forever 21 mesh top, skinny jeans, + bag, H&M blazer
Merry Late Christmas everyone! I hope your Christmas was spent well and with good food and company! Since I've been slacking with updating, I thought I'd share the only good picture I got of my outfit on Christmas Eve, so voilĂ ! I'm really sorry the quality of the picture is really shitty, but you can pretty much tell what my entire outfit looks like. For shoes, I just wore my black Dr. Marten boots (as usual).  I'm kinda bummed that you can't see the detail on the shirt that I'm wearing underneath my blazer, so I'm just going to include this picture I took without my blazer on:
I've been really into tops with this mesh detailing lately. I actually have a black sweater with a similar mesh concept to it. I just think they're fun and it's a really great way to feel kinda ~sexy~ without actually showing some skin. Anyways the reason why I haven't been updating this blog is because I made another blog! It's more of a 'lifestyle' blog where I'll just be posting about stuff I want to talk about, things I'm loving, that sort of thing. So if you're interested in checking it out, click here and hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as this blog! Again, I hope all of you had a very lovely Christmas and I hope you all make the most of what's left of 2013!!!

13 comments:

  1. i am so diggin' your style right now! you have definitely given me some inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Where did you get your glasses? They look great and I agree the mesh detail on that top is e v e r y t h i n g

    -Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from this store called Costco! Idk where else you can get them, but the brand is Mikli if that helps!

      Delete
  3. love the simple detailing in this look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top! You look so chic =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all black look, that top is so perfect!!

    Have a great week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the sheer striped idea going on here - you also do look gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool top dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!!

    Niki xx

    moralcraze.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mesh on your top, it adds such a cool detail

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete