November 11, 2013

Smart Casual

Wearing: H&M blazer ; American Apparel Power Washed Tee ; Forever 21 jeans ; Dr. Marten boots
When I was getting dressed  this morning, all I had on were my jeans and a t-shirt and I was trying to figure out how to spruce my outfit up a bit. I decided on a blazer because I felt like being somewhat formal/business-like (and there's probably a better term for that, but it's Monday and I'm exhausted so that's my excuse). I saw it as an opportune moment to wear one of my favorite blazers. I think I got this blazer two years ago from H&M. Or maybe even last year, but I know they always bring out this specific style (or something similar) in different colors every fall/winter so check 'em out if you're looking for a blazer this season! 

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty!! i love this look honey!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
    Only 24h for the Sammy Dress giveaway ends! Win 15$ on clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair always looks perfect. Love that blazer!!

    ReplyDelete