October 11, 2013

Essential

Hey everyone! I'm writing this during the very wee hours of the night/morning (It's 2 AM right now). Don't ask why I'm still up, but I thought I'd put this post up anyways! I know I said this blog was going to strictly be outfit posts, but I decided it wouldn't be so bad to stray from that every so often and share.. not so much 'haul' posts, but more along the lines of posts pertaining to certain pieces or key items that I love! When I think of what my wardrobe essentials are or what staple pieces everyone should have in their closet, a good moto jacket is what comes to mind. It dawned on me that I didn't actually own a nice moto jacket, nor have I ever really owned one in the past to be honest. Which I'm ashamed of so I thought it was about time I invest in one. This jacket is from Urban Outfitters and it's by the brand Silence + Noise. I'm so excited for it to start getting cooler so I can bust this out!

3 comments: