October 20, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans

Wearing: H&M scarf, Urban Outfitters Silence & Noise jacket, Forever 21 sweater + shoes, American Eagle jeans
I went through a short phase where I absolutely despised wearing jeans. Even the idea of jeans was enough to make me scoff.  It took some time, but as of late, I've slowly gained a new appreciation and love for them. Specifically for boyfriend jeans. I love that with boyfriend jeans, you don't feel so constricted and uncomfortable since they're supposed to be baggy and loose (which is always a plus for when you've had one too many cookies). They're a really nice change from the usual skinny jeans, and I personally think that they look better on me than my skinny jeans do. Even though boyfriend jeans essentially hide your figure, there are definitely countless ways to still look feminine and thats what I love about them. For this outfit though, since it's getting cooler, I decided to dress accordingly. I'm in love with these American Eagle jeans. They aren't extremely baggy, but they're still looser than what I'm used to so I'm still able to achieve the 'boyfriend jean' look that I'm aiming for. I'm looking to buy more boyfriend style jeans in different washes, so leave me any recommendations below of any good brands or places to find some!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Nice blog! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete