October 24, 2013

America Y'all

Wearing: Forever 21 beanie (men's section) and shoes ; H&M scarf ; Urban Outfitters Silence & Noise jacket ; Thrifted flannel ; American Apparel Flag Print Power Washed Tee and navy Disco Pants 
One of my favorite items from American Apparel are the Disco Pants. If any of you have been following my blog from the beginning, you'll know that I wore the crap out of my black Disco Pants last winter.  Ever since I bought the black ones I've always wanted to get them in navy so I finally got them back in August before I left work. You really can't tell that they're navy from the picture, but I swear they are! Anyways, I wore them for the first time yesterday but didn't take a picture so I thought I'd show you today's outfit. I want to get another new pair of Disco Pants but I don't know what color! I've had my eyes on the cranberry and white pairs, and I kind of like the gold ones too, so I'll definitely have to check them out when I go back to work!

6 comments:

  1. adorable! loved your blog

    xx Francesca

    http://www.frankvinyl.com
    *Personal Style blog from California*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and this look! That flag tee is totally rad and you are stunning

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so freaking adorable, love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love those pants! wish I could pull them off!

    ReplyDelete