September 16, 2013

In A Cocoon

Wearing: American Apparel shawl cardigan ; H&M sweater ; American Apparel side zip shorts ;  Forever 21 shoes
Monday already? Actually, I should be saying 'Monday is over already?' (It's 7:30 in the evening right now, Chicago time). This day flew by faster than I could even realize! I'm not sure how I'm awake at this moment because I went to bed at almost 4 AM. Nothing a little iced coffee can't solve though, right? Anyhow, onto a little about my outfit; Chicago got a mini glimpse of cool weather today so I thought it was appropriate to bust out some knits! It made me real excited for the cooler months to come! I'm so done with this heat. Bring on the layers!

5 comments:

  1. Really cute <3 I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan, great look!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cozy look! Those cat eye glasses flatter your face super well. Adorable! And I love your lip color, what is it??



    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And the lip stick is #978 "Amethyst Ablaze" by Maybelline!

      Delete