September 12, 2013

A Fresh Start

Hello all! It's been quite awhile since the last time I've posted on here, hasn't it? I managed to neglect my blog for pretty much the entire summer, but I've recently gone back to school so I've been thinking of starting it up again! As you may notice though, I've gone ahead and deleted all of my previous posts. I thought about it, and I want this blog to be solely dedicated to my own outfit posts. So from here on out, I'll only be putting up posts of my outfits! I know they won't be the best quality, but I'll work with what I have (aka my iPhone)! And don't fret! I'm making it a goal now to get a nicer camera by next summer! I've been saying that for awhile, so hopefully I actually follow through with it this time! 
Wearing: Topshop daisy blouse Zara Silk Shorts
Anyways, lately I've been loving the idea of silky, satin, sleepwear shorts worn out as regular day clothes. I don't know why, and call me crazy, but I think as long as you wear the right garments with them, they can look totally chic! Plus, there's that added bonus of comfort and not feeling restricted by your high waisted shorts!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits !!! Can't believe I've just seen your blog , WOW :) xxx
    Www.RosieRates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you'll stick around to see what else I have in store! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces of this outfit are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Very pretty look ! I like it girl ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete